Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's been awhile

I was trying to blog more regularly, but my last post was two weeks ago. Oops.

Wanna know why? Because over Christmas break I started sleeping full nights. I was tucked safely in bed with visions of sugar plum fairies dancing through my head (or maybe marrying Will non-romantically or maybe my 115 lb sister pulling my 200 lb brother from the angry sea... I've been having really strange, really vivid dreams of late).

Apparently my brain is most active in the middle of the night, so that energy either gets channeled into blogging, writing research papers, or crafting really bizzarre dreams, and the last two weeks, it's been the last.

Don't worry, I promise to stop sleeping immediately for the sake of my little blog (as well as for the sake of my grades, teaching, travel, and thesis-ing).

Which reminds me:

9 more days in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment